(1) All products advertised and sold by Schertler SA are legally guaranteed in accordance with Directive 1999/44 / EC as applied to individual European states.
(2) In the interests of the consumer, and in addition to the obligations of the legal guarantee, if a product icon states “3-year Warranty”, Schertler SA will guarantee that product for a period of three years from the date of factory purchase against any defects occurring during that period that are proven to originate from inadequate building techniques and / or materials.
(3) The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear on materials and components such as, but not limited to, speakers, microphone capsules and membranes, or mechanical parts that are subject to wear (rubber, switches, buttons etc ...). The warranty also does not cover damage or defects caused by unauthorized repair attempts or the intrusion of foreign matter. Likewise, the warranty does not cover damage caused by or derived from carelessness, neglect, incorrect or improper use of the product (such as the use of a voltage supply other than that stated on the unit), or damage resulting from any other cause which is not related to a product defect.
(4) At the discretion of SCHERTLER SA, genuine defects will result in free repair of the defective product, replacement of the product, or withdrawal of the disputed product and appropriate reimbursement to the customer.
(5) The products or components concerned shall then become the property of SCHERTLER SA.
(6) Claims must be made within the warranty period. Proof of purchase documentation is required and warranty service must be requested from SCHERTLER SA via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (+41 91 6300711). SCHERTLER SA will then provide the customer with a repair form, which includes the required return information. Instructions on how to send back the product will also be given. It is the responsibility of the customer to return the product - within 30 days, with freight prepaid - to the following address: (SCHERTLER SA, via Beroldingen 18, 6850 Mendrisio). The product must be properly packed to prevent damage during transportation. If, after appropriate action, the product is to be returned to the customer under the terms of the warranty, the associated transportation costs will be borne by SCHERTLER SA.
(7) For warranty repairs outside Switzerland, SCHERTLER SA reserves the right to handle these via authorized repair centers, or a suitably qualified business partner. For all repairs within European union please copntact directly via e-mail (email@example.com) who will then provide the customer with a repair form, which includes the required return information.
(8) Any product repairs carried out during the warranty period will not result in the original warranty period being either extended or re-started. The warranty will expire after the originally specified period.
(9) The warranty is transferable, however the warranty claim is only recognized by the provision of the original purchase documents and will therefore expire when that customer resells the product.
(10) The warranty does not grant any rights other than the right to the elimination of defects occurring on the product as outlined in the warranty conditions - thus excluding any other form of compensation or damages whatsoever.
(11) If as a result of a request for warranty service, no defect is found to exist, or the alleged defect is based on facts and circumstances that do not hold SCHERTLER SA to that warranty, the customer will be required to bear any expenses incurred and to reimburse the costs of any unjustified requests + Shipping costs.
(12) The points listed above refer to the factory warranty and / or direct sales via the web shop or at a Schertler showroom.
(13) If the product has not been purchased directly from SCHERTLER SA (web shop or showroom), the customer must contact the dealer / retailer, who will contact SCHERTLER SA to define the terms and conditions of repair and warranty. For further information or clarification, please contact our customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org / tel. +41 (0) 91 6300710